Do we need a customized weight loss diet plan for women above 30?
Dietary changes for women above 30
- Add proteins to your regular diet consciously. This can be done by adding dals, pulses, yogurt, milk, eggs, and animal meat protein.
- Do not skip meals as that leads to eating more than required at one time.
- Add Omega-3 fatty acids to meals in the form of nuts, seeds, fish, and some supplements.
- Add phytoestrogens aka plant-based estrogens from sources like soya, flax seeds, and lentils. These help in keeping a balanced hormone level.
- Women after 30 must take care of adding fiber as it helps in increasing meal satiety and being in control of cravings. Shift from a high-calorie diet to a high-fiber diet. It will help in weight loss when you have a slow metabolism.
- Add Calcium enriched foods like curd, milk, cheese, paneer, and fish like sardines or salmon to your diet at this time especially. If one is lactose intolerant, please go for dry lotus stems, fenugreek leaves, sesame seeds, or cauliflower greens as alternate sources of calcium. Fish can be a good option. Check out the easy fish recipes here
Those were the basic dietary changes that women need to keep in mind as they turn 30. To help things out with a customized diet for 30-plus women, we are sharing a diet plan for you that can be of help to all women above 30 in general.
Weight Loss Diet Plan For Women above 30
Keeping in view the above-mentioned nutrition essentials for women above 30 we are helping you out with a basic customized weight loss diet plan for women above 30. Hope it will add value to your daily life in many ways.
Customized weight loss diet plan for women above 30
Breakfast or meal 1
- 200g nonfat paneer with any 100 fruit of your choice (preferably apple or strawberry)
Lunch or meal 2
- Begin with munching a salad made with leafy greens like lettuce or spinach. along with chopped mixed vegetables like peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, and tomatoes.
- One mixed grain chapati or rice with dal and a bowl of curd.
Snack or meal 3
- a glass of salted lassi or Chach
Dinner or meal 4
Snack or meal 5
- 1 cup of golden turmeric milk
So that was the customized diet plan for weight loss for women above 30 and as you can see it is based on our daily Indian food items.
Here are a few workable tips to add some options.
- You can alternatively use soya nuggets in place of paneer or cottage cheese.
- Those who prefer non vegetarian food in the morning can have eggs.
- Dals can be added to vegetables or vice-versa to make food interesting and full of texture.
- Try to consciously add colors of the rainbow to your diet. You can fill it up with vegetables and that will make a nutrition-dense diet for you that will help in regulating hormone levels.
- The most important thing to remember is that women require approximately 600mg of calcium per day. So that means it is safe for women above 30 to have 400ml of milk daily.
This can be followed easily but if you are looking for a way to customize your own diet plan you can check this blog where we talk about ways to make your personalized diet plan.
If you are looking for a personalized diet plan with a workout plan specially made for you, contact us here…