Hi, everyone, We at IWB aim to assist our readers and followers with staying healthy. Weight loss or not, what we all need is a healthy lifestyle that can help us with our better health goals.
Recently I came across the Satvik way of eating which suggested cutting on grain consumption. They suggest eating anyone grain in a day and lots of greens with natural sources of fats like coconut. Frankly speaking, I liked it BUT had not been able to do it religiously. Though, I plan to go for a Satvik diet plan during this Navratri festival. I will surely keep on sharing how am I doing with the Satvik meal plan but for today, I have a FREE DIET MEAL PLAN for you all. I am sure this will help you kickstart your weight loss and good health journey if you are looking forward to it.
One of my friends is following a diet that contains food prepared without any oil. Along with that, you must walk compulsorily for 1.5 hrs daily. While on this diet, you don’t have to consume any wheat or rice.
It is a weekly diet plan prepared for every week.
Week One – Mon to Saturday
You need to start the plan on Monday and sincerely follow it till Saturday.
What you can eat?
- Veg juices,
- Boiled vegetables with a masala of your choice but without using oil.
- You are free to enjoy a regular meal as breakfast at the time of your choice.
Sunday will be a treat for your taste buds. Your treat meal can be idli / Upma / Dosa with coconut chutney.
- Lunch can be two small Jowar / millets roti and any green leafy vegetable.
- Dinner can be fruits or Moong / Chana salad.
Mon to Friday repeat the first-week plan
- On Saturday you will follow the Sunday diet that you followed in the first week. Well, that means one extra day for your tingling taste buds.
- On Sunday you can include one slice/toast of brown bread during breakfast time with either a slice of paneer or one egg white omelet or egg Bhurji. If you have the previous day’s idli leftover, please feel free to have two idlis. brown bread should be consumed.
- For Lunch, you may have any vegetable of your choice with 2 whole-grain roti, dal, with salad. You can have Brown rice instead of roti.
- The evening meal can be 2 pieces of homemade dhoklas or Bhel or 2 digestive biscuits.
- Therefore, Dinner needs to be either fruits or raw salads.
What you cannot compromise with this diet.
- During these two weeks, you must drink 4 liters of water with a few drops of lemon and Himalayan salt.
- Meals should be finished by 7:30 pm.
- Two and a half cups of milk should be consumed in the entire day in any way you want.
- 45 minutes walking is a must twice a day.
- Cut on sugar entirely. You can use Sugarfree or not more than 1 tsp of brown sugar in an entire day.
- Keep an eye on your meal portions. Eat small portions like mini-meals.
This diet plan should be followed as per the weekly plan given. You can continue with the first week and second week alternately for as long as you wish.
We hope you will surely give this Free Weight Loss Diet Meal Plan a try and let us know the results.