One of the biggest roadblocks to successful weight loss is the time it typically takes to lose weight.
Losing weight can be a slow process, and due to human nature. When dieters don’t see immediate results they can get discouraged.
Which often leads them to either stop trying to lose weight altogether or to start jumping from program to program; — never giving any diet the time it needs to work.
Fatty Acids, & weight loss.
Nutritionist/personal trainer Brian Flatt. Recognized this problem and created a new diet program that allows users to lose 12-23 pounds in just 21 days.
The program is called the 3 Week Diet.
“Now dieters can see their progress almost immediately, so instead of growing discouraged. They become encouraged, and they devote even more energy to their diet,” said Flatt, who is also the owner of R.E.V.
Fitness in Southern California. “Nothing promotes success like success.”
Flatt said the reason his program works so much faster than other weight loss programs is that of its focus on breaking down harmful triglycerides.
Flatt explained that when we eat, the fat we consume broke down into fatty acids.
These fatty acids are very small and they’re able to travel in and out of cell walls to make themselves available as energy for the body.
But, when those fatty acids can’t be used, and we get ready to eat our next meal, the remaining fatty acids are stored away in our fat cells.
This is where the problem begins with fatty acids.
Those fatty acids that are being stored away combine with two other fatty acids and a glycerol molecule to create what’s known as a triglyceride.
Triglycerides are very big, and because of their size can’t exit the fat cells as those free-flowing fatty acids can. As a result, triglycerides become stubborn body fat that is so incredibly difficult to get rid of.
“But here’s the thing,” Flatt said. “Those triglycerides can be direct, and they can break back down into those fatty acids that can burn by the body for energy.
In fact, when we break down those triglycerides, it’s kind of like dumping rocket fuel into your vehicle’s gas tank.
Those broken-down triglycerides flood the body with a great source of energy that it actually loves to burn.”
The key to weight loss is simply a matter of “eating less and exercising more” — at least that’s what mainstream medicine wants us to believe.
But how is that advice working out for you?
Chances are if you’re like most dieters, it means that you’ve tried numerous weight loss programs with little to no success.
If you’ve tried enough diets you may even have started to wonder if “eating less and exercising more” really is the best advice. Because if it is, that must mean something is wrong with you.
Well, here’s the truth — it’s not the best weight loss advice.
In fact, it’s just plain bad science, and deep down inside, every doctor knows this.
“Eating less and exercising more” is just a simple answer to a very complex question.
The main problem with this advice is that it fails to consider your body’s hormones. Which has a major impact on whether you are fat or thin?
That’s right, you could eat less and exercise more with extreme dedication and still not lose the weight you want; — and it’s all because of your hormones, which regulate how your body handles certain calories.
The fact is that our bodies do not treat all calories the same.
In fact, there are certain calories that make you fat; other calories that prevent you from burning fat, and there are a few good calories that force your body to burn fat.
The key to weight loss is not counting calories. This should be evident by the obesity problem we have here in the U.S.
Losing weight has much more to do with eliminating the bad calories while increasing the good calories. Using a strategic system that considers how your body’s hormones allow it to process those nutrients.
In other words, I’m saying that your failure to lose weight in the past has not been your fault. Instead, it’s a case where you have not been given the correct weight loss system.
To correct this unfortunate circumstance. I have created a new weight loss program that takes hormones into consideration and gives you a step-by-step approach to losing weight fast and keeping it off.
I’m calling the program the 3 Week Diet, and if you follow it you can lose up to 23 pounds in just 21 days.
Here’s why this program works so well so fast:
- It does away with the “eat less and exercise more” paradigm for good. Instead, you eat essential nutrients that your body needs for good health and proper functioning, while eliminating all those nutrients that slow or even stop you from burning fat. The program also utilizes several supplements that, in combination with the diet; helps users recruit body fat to be burnt for fuel, maintain their lean body mass, and increase their metabolism. It corrects the bad diet information that is so prevalent in other programs. This has become a real problem in recent years.
- It eliminates cellular inflammation, which is a leading cause of weight gain. The truth is, if we can take control of cellular inflammation, we can effectively increase our ability to lose weight, burn fat, increase metabolism, and keep body fat from ever coming back. In addition to this, by taking control of cellular inflammation, you can live a healthier and longer life.
- It produces results fast. Fast results keep you motivated. In the first week alone, your clothes will be looser, you will feel lighter and you’ll feel 10 times better.
- It is easy to follow. Again, and again it’s been shown that strict, difficult-to-follow plans don’t work. You need a simple, easy-to-follow plan that makes losing weight a step-by-step breeze.
Flatt Suggestion Regarding Fatty Acids.
Flatt designed the 3 Week Diet to not only break down existing triglycerides but to prevent the body from forming new ones.
This program does much more to help dieters lose as much weight as possible.
- It corrects bad weight loss information that dieters receive on other plans.
- It also provides dieters with a simple, easy-to-follow weight loss plan. Studies have shown that difficult plans which include counting calories or extensive exercise programs simply don’t work because people don’t stay on them.
The result — dieters can lose more weight in three weeks than they would in two to three months on another diet program.